Sheltowee Trace- Day 18- Laurel Lake
-
Today, we did hike, but it was a short day. We hiked from VanHook Falls TH
to Laurel Lake and into our campsite!
Laurel Lake is a reservoir. The water is...
13 hours ago



3 comments:
This is wonderful, Shark. I've started following a couple of new blogs in this collection...not good since my youngest son is constantly nagging me to get away from this computer and to get walking!!
HA- but we love to have you visit, Carmen! I have another real gem, but am waiting till I get all the charter inductees contacted with their graphic button to add it.
Hi,
seems like you didn't make a second account with Adgitize.
Even if you had to click again 50 ads, you could earn back most of the invested money with 2 separate accounts, you still can change it after this ad will expire and cash in the 9$ referral commission + 1$ each month :)
Post a Comment